1. Accounts, Passwords and Security. To become a Registered User, you must complete the registration process by providing MeanBox Technologies with current, complete and accurate personally identifiable information, including, without limitation, your real name and the email address through which we can correspond with you, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You further agree to keep any registration information you provide to MeanBox Technologies current, complete and accurate. As part of the registration process, you are asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. We may hold you liable for any losses incurred by MeanBox Technologies or any other party due to someone else’s use of your account or password. You agree to notify MeanBox Technologies immediately upon your becoming aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security involving your account. MeanBox Technologies will not be liable for any loss that you or any other party may incur as a result of someone else’s use of your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. We use the term “Content” to mean entire or partial algorithms, code and code segments, trading strategies, data transformations, data analysis and manipulation functions, tools, software, data, databases, text, messages, images, graphics, video files, audio files, ideas and other information and materials.
2. Prohibited Activities. We use the term “Content” to mean entire or partial algorithms, code and code segments, trading strategies, data transformations, data analysis and manipulation functions, tools, software, data, databases, text, messages, images, graphics, video files, audio files, ideas and other information and materials. Other than as provided at the end of this Section in respect of Shared Content, you acknowledge and agree that you will not: • copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, transfer or sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content accessible through the Site not submitted or provided by you, including by use of any robot, spider, scraper, scripting, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology, unless you obtain MeanBox Technologies’s prior written consent; • use the Site or Services to advertise, market, sell, or otherwise promote any commercial enterprise that you own, are employed by or are otherwise compensated by, either directly or indirectly; • use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate or search the Site, other than the search engines and agents available through the Service and other than generally available third party web browsers; • copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Site or the Services; • access the Site or use the Services by any means other than through MeanBox Technologies-provided or approved interfaces; • transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable or which may invade another's right of privacy or publicity; • post or transmit any material that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
• post or transmit information protected under any law, agreement or fiduciary relationship, including but not limited to proprietary or confidential information of others; • use any of the Site’s or Service's communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users; • post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resumé information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise; • access or use the Site or Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated under any such law; • upload or transmit any material that infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party or violates a third party’s right of privacy or publicity; • manipulate or otherwise display or obstruct portions of the Site and/or the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology; • register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any MeanBox Technologies product or Service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; • use the Site and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions; • use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair MeanBox Technologies’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Site and/or the Services; • attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Site, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to MeanBox Technologies through hacking, password mining or any other means; • obtain or attempt to obtain any Content through any means not intentionally made available as Shared Content through the Site or the Services; or • knowingly provide any Content that is false or inaccurate or will become false or inaccurate at any time. • Notwithstanding the prohibition on any of the above activities, we want to foster a community where Registered Users exchange and share Content that they have the right to make public. Accordingly, you are permitted to copy, modify, use, comment on and / or republish, both on and off the Site and Services, reasonable amounts of Shared Content for purposes consistent with our mission to help people write, test and improve their algorithms or for other personal use (unless MeanBox Technologies has expressly agreed to other use in writing.) If you do copy, modify, comment on or republish Shared Content posted by another Registered User or MeanBox Technologies, you must (a) attribute authorship of that Shared Content to such Registered User or MeanBox Technologies and (b) provide the link to the appropriate URL on the Site at which you accessed the Shared Content. All comments that you post to the Site should be respectful of others and in all cases subject to the restrictions and guidelines of good behavior outlined in this Section 3. To be clear, the license to copy, modify and / or republish any Content that you have not authored is limited to the Shared Content for the above-stated purposes and use. You are not permitted, and are expressly prohibited from copying, modifying, and republishing the Content of MeanBox Technologies and its other Registered Users except as expressly permitted above. Should a question arise in the future as to what does or does not constitute Shared Content, or how it may be used, you may contact us per the last bullet of Section 16 of this Agreement. We also reserve the right to provide public or individual notice about this issue and in any case MeanBox Technologies’s decision about Shared Content will control. We reserve the right to cancel your account with us, without any notice to you, if we suspect any violation of any of the terms of this Agreement.
3. Proprietary Rights. You retain ownership of all Content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on the Site or Services. Unless you choose to share your Content, we will use reasonable best efforts to keep your Content private. With respect to this Agreement, MeanBox Technologies may access, review, share, or otherwise make use of private Content in the following circumstances (including in source code or similar form): • If necessary in the course of providing technical support or other maintenance of the Services; provided that, wherever possible, any access by MeanBox Technologies for technical support or maintenance purposes will be restricted to the very specific technical purpose relevant to such support or maintenance; • In order to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements or court order; • In the event that we consider, in our discretion, that such Content may present a security risk; • In the event that we consider, in our discretion, that such Content may constitute an infringement or misappropriation of any third party right; or
• In the event that we consider, in our discretion, that such Content may be relevant to MeanBox Technologies’s defense in any legal proceeding.
4. Feedback In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to our Site or Services (collectively "Feedback"), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our products and services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, sublicensable, assignable, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to make, have made, use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit, without the requirement to make any payment to you or to any third party or the need to seek any third party permission, the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter devised or developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback in any Content submitted publicly or privately, email or any other method of communication with us unless we have entered into a separate written mutual agreement with you that provides otherwise.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, AND ANY CONTENT, TOOLS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISPLAYED, ACCESSED OR OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AVAILABILITY, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY OR TRANSMISSION OR RESPONSE TIME, DATA ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR TIMELINESS, SUITABILITY OF CONTENT OR SERVICES, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING,MEANBOX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THAT: (i) YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES AND
ACCESS TO AND USE OF ALL OF THE TOOLS AND FEATURES THEREON WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, (ii) THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE OR TIMELY, (iii) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THAT ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, SITES OR SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SERVICES AND SITES ARE HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY OR PERSON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND ANY DEVICE YOU USE TO ACCESS THE MeanBox Technologies SITE, SERVICES OR BROKERAGE CONNECTION SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM ACCESSING SUCH CONTENT. From time to time, we may offer new “beta” features or tools with which Registered Users may experiment. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at our sole discretion. The provisions of this Section apply with full force to such features or tools. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD US LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OPERATORS OF OTHER SITES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. OTHER THAN TO EVALUATE THE PERFORMANCE OF ALGORITHMS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH OUR CONTEST RULES AND POSSIBLE ALLOCATION TO YOU UNDER SEPARATE LICENSE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE DO NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USERS. THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU.
7. Investment Disclaimer. You acknowledge and understand that the Services are not intended to supply investment, financial, tax or legal advice. The Services are not investment advice and any observations concerning any security, trading algorithm or investment strategy provided in the Services is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such investment or security or to make any other investment decisions. We offer no advice regarding the nature, potential value, risk or suitability of any particular investment strategy, trading algorithm, transaction, security or investment. You acknowledge and agree that any use of the Services, any decisions made in reliance on the Services, including any trading or investment decisions or strategies, are made at your own risk.
8. Professional Advice Disclaimer. Our Services are meant as an aid to assist you in organizing and managing your financial information. NEITHER MeanBox Technologies NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. MeanBox Technologies IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, OR TAX ADVISOR. Your financial situation is unique, and any information obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. The use and interpretation of the Services requires skill and judgment, and you shall at all times exercise your own judgment in the use of the Services.
9. Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER MeanBox Technologies NOR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO (i) THE USE OF, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSION OR RESPONSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT POSTED OR MADE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iv) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES; (v) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES OR THE SERVICES; (vi) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, ERRORS, INTERRUPTIONS OR LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITES OR THE SERVICES, OR (vii) ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OR OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, IN EACH CASE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTS OF NATURE, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES OR CONTENT STORED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL MeanBox Technologies'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF INR 2500, IF ANY, FOR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR LIMIT LIABILITIES, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY AND THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Release. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release MeanBox Technologies from any liability related to: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Services, whether caused by any user of the Services (including, without limitation, any Registered User) or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services; (b) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Services (including, without limitation, any Registered User); (c) any loss or damage caused by Content posted on the Services or transmitted by and to Registered Users, or any interactions between users of the Site (including, without limitation, any Registered User), whether online or offline; and (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Registered User communications.
11. Termination. This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its own terms and conditions. You agree that MeanBox Technologies, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (in whole or in part), or use of the Site or Services, and remove and discard any Content within the Sites, at any time and for any reason. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES OR DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR SUBMISSION MATERIALS. In the event of termination, however, those Sections in this Agreement which, by their nature, survive termination of the Agreement shall so survive. Specifically, and without limitation, the license you have granted to MeanBox Technologies and to third parties to use any Shared Content survives the termination of this Agreement.
12. General Information. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and MeanBox Technologies and governs your use of the Site and the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and MeanBox Technologies. This Agreement and the relationship between you and MeanBox Technologies shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The failure of MeanBox Technologies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed herefrom and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience purposes only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you. However, we may assign this Agreement to any third party whom we choose without your consent and/or without notice to you. No waiver by MeanBox Technologies of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. You acknowledge that we have the right hereunder to seek an injunction, if necessary, to stop or prevent a breach of your obligations hereunder.
13. Electronic Communications. You acknowledge and understand that (a) we can only give you the benefits of accessing the Site and using the Services by conducting business through the Internet, and therefore we need you to consent to our giving you Communications (defined below) electronically, and inform you of your rights when receiving Communications from us electronically. For contractual purposes, you: (i) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form and (ii) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, documents, disclosures, and other communications (“Communications”) that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such Communications would satisfy if they were in writing. Your consent to receive Communications and do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights. You may also receive a copy of this Agreement. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us in the manner described below. If you withdraw your consent, from that time forward, you must stop using the Site and Services. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any obligations or any electronic Communications provided or business transacted between us prior to the time you withdraw your consent.
Please keep us informed of any changes in your email or mailing address so that you continue to receive all Communications without interruption.
14. Modification to Services. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site and any or all of the Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Site and/or any or all of the Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Site and/or Services, as applicable. Continued access to the Site and/or Services, as applicable, following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and satisfaction with the Site and/or Services, as applicable, as so modified.<
15. Amendments and Modifications of this Agreement. MeanBox Technologies may amend or modify this Agreement from time to time and at any time. If any such amendment or modification is material, we will post notice of it on the Site’s home page or by email to Registered Users. Your access of the Site and use of the Services following any such amendment or modification shall be deemed your acceptance of such amendment and modification. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such amendments and modifications.
MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers. MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) endeavors to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by the Customer. The Customer would be required to cooperate with MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) in order to ensure the security of the information, and it is recommended that the Customers necessarily choose their passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. To make the password complex and difficult for others to guess, the Customers should use combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (like !, @, #, $ etc.). The Customers should undertake not to disclose their password to anyone or keep any written or other record of the password such that a third party could access it.MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Customers to any person, unless such action is necessary to: Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; Protect and defend MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)' or its Affiliates' rights, interests or property; Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services; or Act to protect the interests of MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies), its Affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons. The Customers shall not disclose to any other person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) or its Affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the services through the website. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) or its Affiliates to terminate the services, without prejudice to any damages, to which the customer may be entitled otherwise. MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) will limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the customers.MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) may use and share the information provided by the Customers with its Affiliates and third parties for providing services and any service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting the Customers regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose the customer information to one or more agents and contractors of MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) and their sub-contractors, but such agents, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) only for these purposes. The Customer authorizes MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to its Affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) liable for use or disclosure of this information. BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SITE www.kuants.in, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time by posting a notice on the Site’s home page. (If we consider it appropriate, we may also provide additional notice of significant changes). Your use of the Site after the date of the last modification indicates to us that you agree to the changes. a) Email Communications We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service. b) Aggregate Information We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser. c) Email Communications with Us As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to your Account or new features or promotional activities related to MeanBox Technologies d) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or (i) governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention. Risk Disclosure Statement INTRODUCTION Welcome to MeanBox Technologies. Kuants is provided by MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd, a web- based platform to create, and backtest trading algorithms. Create is a process to input entry and exit conditions involving technical indicators, stop loss percentage, take profit percentage, instrument, quantity of stocks etc and form a trading strategy, hereafter referred to as "trading algo" or "algo" or "algorithms". Backtesting is the process of testing a trading strategy on relevant historical data to ensure its viability before the trader risks any actual capital. A trader can simulate the trading of a strategy over an appropriate period of time and analyze the results for the levels of profitability and risk. MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) strives to give you accurate information on your trading strategies and your algorithms, however methodology covers the PROCESS AND ASSUMPTIONS THAT ARE MADE DURING CALCULATING THE RESULTS OF THE ALGO(ALGORITHM) DURING BACKTEST AND THE DATA SHOWN AFTER DEPLOYMENT. Using MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s Services, including its deploy services, presents several different types of risk. We have summarized these below. You should read and understand these risks before you use any of MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s services. 1. RISKS The risks that can arise from using MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s Site and Services fall into two broad categories: 1. Risks inherent generally in using Internet-based technology; 2.Risks inherent in creating, backtesting;
ANY PERMUTATION OR COMBINATION OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE POTENTIAL EVENTS THAT DEFINE THE RISKS DESCRIBED IN THIS DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS CAN LEAD TO A TOTAL OR PARTIAL LOSS OF OPERABILITY, RESPONSIVENESS, FUNCTIONALITY, AND FEATURES THAT COULD MATERIALLY AND ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR USE OF MeanBox Technologies OR kuants.in 1. Risks of Using Internet-based Technology - Generally The Internet-related technological risks arising from using MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s Site and Services to write, test, analyze, and run trading algorithms and related trading strategies fall into three categories: (a) risks related to MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s software; (b) risks related to MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s computing and communications infrastructure; and (c) risks related to your software, hardware, and Internet connectivity. a. MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s software might fail or work properly. i. All software is subject to inadvertent programming errors and bugs embedded in the code comprising that software. Any of these errors and bugs can cause the software in which they are located to fail or not work properly. The applications software used to operate MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s Site and Services depends is subject to this risk. Despite testing and on-going monitoring and maintenance, inadvertent errors and bugs may still cause a failure inMeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s applications software. ii. We may update or revise our applications software in ways that cause some of its functionality or features to be lost or diminished. Any such loss or diminution could make MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) less valuable to you, cause certain functions and features in your algorithms to fail, and require you to change your algorithms and related trading strategies. b.MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s computing and communications infrastructure may fail. The operation of MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies)’s Site and Services depend heavily on our infrastructure of computing and communications systems. The operation of this infrastructure is subject to several risks: i. Any or all of the systems comprising our infrastructure could entirely or partially fail, function
erratically, or function very slowly (thereby leading to latency, i.e., delays in receipt of and response to user requests). ii. We may inadvertently cause a systems failure during planned or unplanned system maintenance. iii. We may undertake software upgrades, either planned or unplanned, that take longer to implement or that causes your computer system or Internet connectivity to fail. iv. We may change or remove functions and features whose change or removal causes your system to fail, function erratically, or function very slowly. c. Your computer system and your Internet connectivity may fail. Any of the components of your computer system and/or your Internet connectivity could fail entirely, function erratically, or function very slowly. The result of any of these occurrences could make it difficult or impossible for you to access the MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) Site or use the MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) Services. You may incur losses (or fail to gain profits) while trading securities. You should discuss the risks of trading with the broker-dealer where you maintain an account or other investment professional. MeanBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (MeanBox Technologies) provides you only with trading technology and can provide no investment, financial, regulatory, tax or legal advice. 2. Risks in Create, and Backtest Algos (Algorithms) Creating and backtesting trading algorithms is subject to several risks, any of which can cause your algorithms to not function as you had intended or fail to achieve one or more of the objectives of your algorithms. Algorithmic trading is rapidly changing as a practice and as an industry. Models of markets used to write and test trading algorithms are inherently limited and often fail to perform as expected. In addition, trading algorithms are implemented in software programming code, and no matter how well designed and thoroughly tested, any such code can have logical errors and bugs that cause the algorithms to malfunction or suggest trades that, if executed, would result in losses. It is your obligation to thoroughly and appropriately test any trading algorithm before you deploy it and to continually monitor the operation of any deployed trading algorithm to ensure it is running properly and in compliance with any applicable rules a. Your algorithm may be designed on the basis of an incorrect understanding of technical indicators which may not work as expected. b. Your algorithm may contain logical errors in the way you understand the indicators and comparators. c. Errors may exist in the data used for testing your algorithm or the applicable model of the market. d. Your algorithm might appear to succeed in a backtesting environment using historical data,
e. Your algorithm might appear to succeed with some data sources, but fail when using other data sources in our system. f. Your algorithm may not achieve the returns you anticipate. There are no guarantees, or even expectations, that can be made about the future behavior of an algorithm. g. Backtesting Cannot Assure Actual Results. It is not possible for a computer model to truly predict what might have happened if an algorithm-based trading strategy was in play in a live trading environment. For example, the implementation of such a strategy can itself have an impact on the market, and the model may fail to account for real-life factors that impact the model. Moreover, the model may fail to account for execution costs including broker commissions, fees, and trading slippage. A promising model result does not necessarily predict a successful strategy. A backtest might be over-fitted to past data, and fail when the strategy is applied to new, live data.Your algorithm might not handle market conditions that cannot be reasonably anticipated, i.e., a “flash crash” or an exchange outage. These market conditions, by definition, will not have been tested. h.The relevant market might fail or behave unexpectedly. Market centers in which you seeking to implement your trading strategy may fail or behave incorrectly because of technical reasons relating to infrastructure, connectivity, and similar factors. Your algorithm might suffer from adverse market conditions. Those conditions can include lack of liquidity, and abrupt and unwarranted price swings. Also possible are late market openings, early market closings, market chaos, and mid-day trading pauses, and other such disruptive events. i. You may receive incorrect information, or be unable to get information, about your orders, your positions, or market conditions. Incorrect actions may be taken, or correct actions may not be taken, because of inaccurate or missing information. In addition, you may be unable to terminate or edit your algorithm. k. Malicious and criminal activities might cause your algorithms and strategy to fail. All computers and networks are subject to malicious “hacking” attacks and criminal activities designed to misappropriate intellectual property, compromise personally identifiable information, steal funds, or any combination of such purposes. These attacks might be attacks on a target of opportunity or specifically targeted. Each of the various systems described above . Any such attack could cause the system so attacked to function improperly or not at all and could result in the misappropriation of your intellectual property, the compromise of your personally identifiable information and personal financial information, the theft of your funds and can cause your algo be misbehave, malfunction or behave erratically.
We do not hold any responsibility for any inconsistencies. events of misunderstanding derived from any information listed or mentioned on our website.
We strive hard to make the facility of backtesting trading algorithms as error free as possible. Superseding any commitment, MeanBox Technologies Private Limited, its Directors or any other person associated with MeanBox Technologies Private Limited, on sole discretion of the Directors, is not liable to any incorrectly displayed information.
The formulas, functions and logic that have been used to create the system have been created with the best of the knowledge of the company. Any inconsistency, errors, issues found in the system are not intentional and the company cannot be held liable or taken to any legal court in case of any discrepancy is found.
We strive hard to provide you with the best possible solutions to make your experience of algorithmic trading easier. However, the heterogeneity in expectations will always be there and we try our level best to match up to the same. If you feel that you need not continue with our services, do let us know. The following is the policy which we follow in cases of cancellation of services midway.
A user can cancel any time if he/she is within the Trial Period.
In case the user is Subscribed to a paid version and wishes to discontinue the services, the amount in proportion to the usage by the user until the cancellation time will be charged and rest will be refunded.
For example: If you are in the Ironman plan and have used 5000 simulations of the 15000, proportionally, a cost for 5000 that amounts to INR 833.33 + adjustments with taxes will be deducted and remaining will be refunded to your bank account that was used to make the payment. Government taxes will be
deducted as per laws.
Each of the subscription plans is monthly. If the user underutilizes the simulations allocated in the corresponding plan, no rollover of the simulations will be done. At the end of the billing month, the user would need to upgrade the plan. We urge the users to be actively involved in the system.
In case the user has subscribed for the plan for multiple months through a single payment, the same method as in point 2 will be applied wherein the total number of simulations will be considered by the formula: Number of Months Subscribed* Number of Simulations Available per month. Accordingly, the refund will be made.
Any refund process will take up to 7 working days to get reflected.